BEGINNERS HEBREW LESSON PLAN FOR JANUARY 5, 2017
- Classes begin at 7pm CST on January 5, 2017, and will run eight weeks.
- Course tuition is $300. ($100 discount for ministry partners.) Spouses and family members can choose to sign-up at 50% off each. Payments can be made both before and throughout the course.
- All classes will run 60 minutes, except the final class, which will run 90 minutes.
- Students wanting to graduate and receive a certificate must attend at least 6 of the 8 live classes, and take the final exam on week eight.
- Any student that misses the live class will be required to download the recorded class. All classes are recorded.
- If for any reason the instructor, or a majority of the students cannot participate in a class, then the course lesson will be repeated the following week, and the final completion week will be pushed back accordingly. This will account for potential technical issues, or weather and power related issues.
- If two or more students miss a class, they will have an opportunity to take a live class within the following six days, as long as the students can agree on a schedule.
- A book for additional help in your ongoing study will be mailed to you after the course begins. The book will not be part of the lesson plan.
- You do not need to attend MFC to register.
- Homework and quizzes will be used in seven of the lessons.
- The final class will have an open book final exam that may take up to 45 minutes.
- Upon successful completion, your GRADUATION CERTIFICATE will be emailed to you to print out and display.
- Language of instruction: English.
TECHNICAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
You will need a laptop, notepad or personal computer with the following capabilities.
1. Video camera. Remote or built-in.
2. Headphones. This is a must as open speakers on devices may cause feedback issues for the entire class. The best type to use is wireless.
3. Required pre-course setup and training of one hour at least five days before course begins.
4. Internet capability, high speed internet is best.
5. All classes will require both audio and video participation.
6. You can use your cell phone, but your participation and learning will be better enhanced with a larger screen.
7. You will be able to download and print-out each lesson 2-3 days prior to that week’s lesson.
8. No lesson plans will be mailed.
No student left behind. This is an entry level course to ancient Biblical Hebrew. Every student will be given the opportunity to learn and pass this course. The course will follow its lesson plan unless one or more students cannot keep up. Should the course slow down and be extended, will be up to the instructor.